In compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (hereinafter, LSSI), we inform you that MYMOID is the owner of the website.
Through this Legal Notice, we inform you of the general conditions of use and management of this website, with the registered domain https://mymoid.com/ and all copyrights reserved.
1. Data of the owner
• Corporate name: TECHNOACTIVITY, S.L., (hereinafter MYMOID)
• Tax Identification Number (NIF): B85951895
• Address: C/Serrano 88, 2nd Floor, 28006 – Madrid
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Phone: +34 912 177 132
• Registration data in the Commercial Registry: Volume 27740, Section 1 of the Companies Book, Sheet 180, Folio 499948
2. Purpose of the website and general conditions of use
MYMOID makes this website available to Internet users in order to promote its image, provide information about its services, and support its customers.
3. Power of modification
4. Intellectual and Industrial Property
All contents displayed on https://mymoid.com/, especially texts, photographs, graphics, images, logos, icons, technologies, software, as well as their graphic design and source code, constitute a work owned by MYMOID, and no user is granted any exploitation rights over them beyond those strictly necessary for the proper use of the website. Similarly, all trademarks, trade names, or distinctive signs of any kind appearing on the website are owned by MYMOID, and access to or use of the website does not grant the user any rights over them. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply, in any case, the existence of a relationship between MYMOID and the owner of the website where it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by MYMOID of its contents or services. Those intending to establish a hyperlink must request written authorization from MYMOID beforehand.
The distribution, modification, assignment, or public communication of the contents and any other act not expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited. MYMOID is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions they take based on them.
Any information sent to MYMOID, regardless of its format and support, will be treated with absolute confidentiality and privacy.
6. User Obligations
• Provide truthful data when using forms.
• Properly safeguard any access keys to the private area that may be provided by MYMOID, and not allow their use by third parties, assuming responsibility for any damages that may arise from their improper use. Similarly, the user agrees to promptly notify MYMOID of the loss or theft of access keys, as well as any risk of access to the information in the access system by a third party.
• Not use false identities or impersonate others in the use of the website, including the use of third parties' passwords or access keys in any form.
• In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances revealing the illicit nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, they must send a notification to MYMOID, properly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infringements, and expressly and under their responsibility stating that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
• Not disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorism-apologizing, or, in general, illegal or contrary to public order content.
• Not introduce computer viruses into the network to carry out actions that may alter, damage, interrupt, or generate errors or damages in the electronic documents, data, or physical or logical systems of MYMOID or third parties; nor to hinder the access of other users to the website and its services by consuming the computer resources through which MYMOID provides its service.
• Not violate intellectual or industrial property rights or violate the confidentiality of information belonging to MYMOID or third parties.
• Not reproduce, copy, distribute, make available, or communicate to the public in any other way, transform, or modify the contents without the authorization of the corresponding rights holder or when it is legally permitted.
• Not collect data for advertising purposes or send any kind of advertising and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request.
7. Exclusion of Guarantees and Liability
Access to the website https://mymoid.com/, may occasionally be suspended or restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance tasks, or the introduction of new installations or services. MYMOID will make reasonable efforts to limit the frequency and duration of such suspension or restriction. MYMOID is not responsible for damages that may arise from:
• Inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness, and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of defects and errors in them that are transmitted, disseminated, or stored, to which access has been gained through the website or the services offered.
• Inferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, breakdowns, and/or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system or in the sections and computer equipment of users, caused by reasons not attributable to MYMOID, which prevent or delay the provision of services or navigation through the system.
• Delays or blockages in use caused by deficiencies or overloads of the internet or other electronic systems.
• Acts caused by third parties through intrusions not attributable to MYMOID.
• The impossibility of providing the service or allowing access due to reasons not attributable to MYMOID, whether due to the user, third parties, or force majeure situations.
8. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction
For any legal issues arising from the existence, access, use, or content of the website, both the user and MYMOID expressly submit to the jurisdiction and exclusive competence of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, waiving any other jurisdiction that may correspond to them.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal advertising of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions, and acts that must be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.