According to the agreement, PecunPay will become one of MYMOID's trusted acquirers, providing the technology for payment processing as official Electronic Money Entity authorized by Banco de España.
Madrid, August 2nd, 2018.
MYMOID and PecunPay announced a strategic collaboration aimed at delivering innovative digital payments to companies that want to be independent from financial institutions.
According to the agreement, PecunPay will become one of MYMOID's trusted acquirers, providing the technology for payment processing as official Electronic Money Entity authorized by Banco de España. This partnership will consolidate the position of MYMOID as a multi-acquisition Payment Gateway, helping companies on their digital transformation journey to faster, more convenient, and more flexible payments.
Companies looking for a secure and reliable Virtual POS system to power their Payment Gateway can now choose PecunPay from MYMOID's portfolio of trusted acquirers, relying on the experience of both companies to enable highly secure and technologically-enriched payments for their customers.
With this partnership, customers will enjoy a quick and cost-efficient integration of both processing and gateway services, more payment options, independence from financial institutions, and complete security for every transaction in compliance with the industry standard PCI-DSS Level 1. On this digital payment journey, enterprise customers will be able to rely on MYMOID's know-how to help them build the appropriate payment strategy and make the most of their processing with PecunPay.
By providing processing freedom, MYMOID seeks to establish a more direct relationship between customers and acquirers as opposed to traditional processors. As a result, users get personalized customer service, payments expertise, better troubleshooting, and more flexibility to grow their business.
MYMOID provides advanced payment solutions for companies that want to obtain a competitive advantage without depending on financial institutions. As a FinTech startup driven by innovation, MYMOID was created with the purpose of revolutionizing traditional payment services, and empowering companies so they can take a complete control over their payment logic.
• PCI-DSS environment - transactions are processed under the highest level of security measures.
• Customer support - we are dedicated to resolving urgent matters in less than 5 hours, and provide consultations in less than 72 hours.
• Multi-acquirers - enjoy a complete control over your payment logic with our capability to integrate with various acquirers, without being dependent on a specific one.
• Universal tokenization - our tokenization is universal, giving you independence and control without the usual barrier of captivity generated by process-based tokenization. Your customers, your tokens…
• FinTech core - technology is the main driving force behind our solutions. Our powerful REST-API makes the incorporation of new functionalities fast and easy.
Pecunia Cards EDE is an Electronic-Money Institution (E.M.I.) authorized by Banco de España with CSB 6707 code. We make it possible for companies and merchants to offer financial solutions to their clients without giving up their own corporate brand, under the legal and technological protection of PecunPay. We also provide end-customers with various payment tools and services without depending on banks and other financial institutions. Our payment solutions include:
• Prepaid and debit cards issuing
• Person-to-person & person-to-merchant mobile payments
• Card-present & Card-not-present Payment Gateways
• Attended and unattended POS acquiring
• Deposit acquisition through electronic money accounts
Stay updated with the latest news, tricks and tips for MYMOID
The new PSD2 directive will have a significant impact on the way companies provide payment solutions and other financial services.
Conoce las prácticas que los comercios pueden implementar para trabajar sobre las transacciones rechazadas y reducir así el uso de la red y las denegaciones por sospechas de fraude, mientras recuperan sus ingresos de forma segura.
5 reasons to explore the online world, and enable digital payments for your customers.
Pioonering digital payments since 2012. Trusted by +5.000 companies, startups and retail stores.